Advice for note taking with MindMeister?

Options
VelcroWarrior
VelcroWarrior EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited November 2022 in Ask the Community

Hello - I had a question about anyone else's thoughts on how best to take quick notes using MindMeister? I'm a student with adhd and have found mind mapping helpful in the past but was wondering if there's a live note-taking feature I can use for class.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @VelcroWarrior - welcome to the community! 👋

I've found note taking in meetings to be much easier via mind mapping, for the simple reason that reorganizing thoughts and showing connections is much simpler than via a word processor - especially if speakers jump around between ideas in a presentation :D Once you get used to using ENTER and TAB to quickly add new thoughts, quick note taking should be pretty streamlined in MindMeister.

You might find this post by @Philippe Boukobza an interesting example of how to add resources like videos, links and attachments to your note-taking process. Also, I know @Tatiana Torres is another certified expert for MindMeister in the education space, and might have some more insight on note-taking best practice.

Hope this helps! Would be curious to hear your thoughts and experiences so far! 😀