Why does the team logo not show up in map-as-an-image exports?

Dan Locke
Dan Locke EN Basic Posts: 8 Beginner
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

I have uploaded the company logo in the team settings and clicked on the radial button to allow it to be embedded on exports. But it is not showing up

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hey,

I'm sorry but this is currently not possible in the new editor.

I completely understand that the checkbox in account settings is misleading as it suggests this option still exists! I've spoken with the team and they're aware of this and will change the settings to avoid confusion.

I'm sorry to disappoint!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• RESIBAU KG
    RESIBAU KG EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    edited March 2023

Bin neu hier, deshalb vorab schon einmal sorry für die blöde Frage.

Aber nachdem ich hier nirgends etwas passendes gefunden habe:

Funktioniert der Upload eines Team-Logos nur bei mir nicht, oder ist das ein generelles Problem?

Nach Auswahl eines Logos erscheint kurz ein Upload-Balken, danach ist die Ansicht die gleiche wie vorher. Und beim Speichern der Seite erscheint folgende Meldung:

{"error":{"type":"internal_server_error","message":"Oh no, something went wrong"}}

Das Problem ist vom Browser unabhängig, habe es mit Edge, Firefox und Chrome probiert. Immer das selbe Ergebnis.

• RESIBAU KG
    RESIBAU KG EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

I have the same problem.

If there is a problem, why is the checkbox still there? (Now it´s March 2023!)

It doesn´t look very professional, when i give out a note without any logo…

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @resibau,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're facing the same issue and that there hasn't been any update.

I spoke with the MindMeister team this morning and notified them of your experience. They have set up a meeting to discuss the future of the checkbox and the feature in the new editor.

I will update this thread as soon as I know more.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and lack of clarity!

Best,

Miša