How to set up only first level expand when open map?

Options
Maria
Maria EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello,

How can I create a setting so that only first-level topics are open when user enters map?

I created quite an extensive big map and found that when the user enters the map, all levels are opened. Topics are overlapping each other and are not readable.

In perfect scenario user would open the topic that they are interested in, no needs to open everything at the same time.

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Maria 👋🙂

which editor of MindMeister do you use for the MindMap? I have tested the described situation with one of our extensive MindMaps in the new editor. I have closed all topics that I wanted to be shown closed. Then I shared the Mindmap and it has been shown as desired.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.