How can I transfer mind maps to a new account?

Nicole H
Nicole H EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

Hello. I am trying to contact support about merging a previous account that has an extensive list of mindmaps that I have created over the past few years with a new account that I recently created. I no longer have access to the original email that I used when creating the older account and can't remember my password because I cleared my cache in my computer.

I couldn't find a direct link to support so I put this issue in this forum. Sorry in advance if this isn't the right place. I tried several different ways to locate the link using the ? inside of mindmeister.

Thanks in Advance,

Nicole H.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Nicole! Welcome to the community! 👋 I've just forwarded your message directly to our support team, who should get in touch with you ASAP!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums 😀

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

@Nicole H

Hi Nicole and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Asking for help in the community is definitely the right decision. We all try to support each other here and the The Meister-Team is active in the community too 👍️

May I ask you what license you have purchased? Normally you can take a look in the setting of the account you are logged in with and then click on "account", "contact" and then take a look at the contact details of Meister. Anyway, you need help of the Meister-Team 😉

I think in general, that your problem is in the best hands of @Miša and @Andrew Lapidus.

Give them both a bit time to react. I'm sure you'll get help as soon a s possible.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Nicole H
    Nicole H EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

@Jörg Koper Thanks for the welcome! I have purchased the Personal license but I believe it was the Pro with my previous account. I know it will get worked out because the Meister Team is awesome.😊

I am happy to be in the community and look forward to learning and helping wherever I can!

Thanks,

Nicole H.