[DELIVERED] 💡Feature Request: Custom Themes in the New Editor

Options
2»

Comments

• Holger Matthies
    Holger Matthies EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider ,

It seems the developer was determined to deliver the minimum possible and move on. Your customers were discussing this feature in this thread for almost two years: "Don't settle for a simple solution". "We do real work, just not 'cute' mind maps'.

That new feature request you opened would result in another simple setting. Your customers already told you (in this thread) what they need.

Again: I'm sure you guys don't use your own product in your daily life. Your product roadmap and meeting minutes aren't in Mind Meister. Otherwise, your CEO would call your programmer to fix this yesterday.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Holger Matthies

Thank you for your feedback. I hear you and understand your concerns. Your passion and insight on this feature have been evident in your previous posts, and we truly value your input that the proposed solution may seem too simplistic to some MindMeister users.

âž¡ I recommend that anyone who shares your enthusiasm for this feature should share and engage with the new feature request: upvote it, and share your insights, needs, and pains in the new thread, and speak up there.

This will help us highlight the demand for expanding this feature with more functionality.