Is MeisterNote included in the MeisterSuite bundle

Options
jvet93
jvet93 EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited January 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi there!

Scrolling through the site I see it includes mindmeister and MeisterTask, however I would like to know if notes is included in the bundle or has to be purchased as another subscription.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jvet93, welcome to the community!

Currently, the pricing scheme for the Meister Bundle only includes licenses for MindMeister and MeisterTask. This is the pricing page for the bundle, where you'll see the two types of licenses you can acquire: Pro and Business.

This other page is the pricing information for MeisterNote, which can only be purchased as a separate subscription, for now.

I hope this clarifies your doubt, please let us know in case you have more questions 👍

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @jvet93 and welcome froim, my side too 👋🙂

Just a supplementary note to the good explanation by @Andres D'Andrea:

You can generally switch back and forth between the programmes of the master suite. In all license models. However. You only have to keep in mind, that always the restrictions of the chosen licence will apply.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.