🧠 Project Board Template: City Trip Planning (Tourism)

Options
2»

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,403 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Chris C,

Thanks so much for getting back to me with your review 😀. I'm absolutely thrilled the board came in handy - What a success story 🤩!

I'm intrigued as to where you went - My boyfriend and I spent the long weekend in mid-west Wales and we were surprisingly lucky with the weather. (Also lots of villages, pubs, walks…and castles!)

I'm sure your wife must've been impressed by your tags and organisation 😎.

I love your idea for the distance tags - How did you go about doing this? Miles or minutes for walking or something else? Did you just check the board when leaving somewhere to see if there was somewhere you could pop in without losing much time?

Best,

Miša

• Zsuzsanna Kensell
    Zsuzsanna Kensell MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 6 Success Manager
    Options

Hi @TinaD ,

A multicity trip with Seattle as a starting point sounds amazing! The PNW has been dreamy this spring so far with so much sunshine. What are you interested in: nature, architecture, food, or museums? I'm happy to provide some suggestions and please feel free to reach out with any product-related questions as well!

Best,
    Zsuzsanna

• Chris Cunliffe
    Chris Cunliffe MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

Hi Misa,

I used miles for this board, we went to the Cotswolds an amazingly pretty part of the country.
    We essentially started with an area to visit and then depending on the time there, or prior consideration, we added in additional venues.

As an example, we went to Bourton-on-the-Water which has plenty of things to do there but we wanted to go for a nice Sunday lunch, we had looked for a few venues and after checking opening times and distances on the board went for a pub in Lechlade where we had an AMAZING dinner. This was also on the way back to our hotel so we had a nice drive through the country lanes back to our hotel and to the bar for some liquid refreshments (lemonade honestly ;) )

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,403 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all,

I just wanted to share this new template post with all of you holiday-goers here:

Thought it might help in your holiday prep workflow 😁.

P.S. @Chris Cunliffe I did a little road trip around the Cotswolds a few years ago and was blown away by how beautiful it was! I've made a note of the Lechlade pub…it's good to have a recommendation for next time I'm passing through.

• Caleb Dorfman
    Caleb Dorfman EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 5 Success Manager
    Options

Hey everyone!

I'm going to London in July with my wife and I actually also have a project board for the trip 😆. It seems MeisterTask has us all hooked!

It's got a similar structure to Anna's, but we've used different tags. My wife and I both did some research to find out whether the places we want to visit need pre-booking (to avoid major disappointment once we're in London!). Then we added the tags "No Reservation Required" or "Need to Book" to the different tasks.

Hope you like it! (And if you've got any great London recommendations, I'm all ears 😄).

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,392 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Caleb Dorfman 👋🙂

Thanks for supplementing Annas project board. It's always great to see, when a project template is creatively expanded and used. I'm pretty sure, @Miša Hennin can give you some cool recommendations for London. I wish you and your wife a wonderful time there.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Chris Cunliffe
    Options

Hi Caleb,

If you are on the South Bank going to the London Eye it's worth having a look at the other attractions there. I think the London Dungeons, Sea Life and Shrek are all there. You have the New & Old Vic theatres nearby and there is always a trip up and down the Thames by boat to consider.

Also, The Natural History & Science museums are right by the V&A.

Enjoy your trip

Chris

• Caleb Dorfman
    Caleb Dorfman EN Basic, MeisterLobster Posts: 5 Success Manager
    Options

Thank you both for your great suggestions, @Chris Cunliffe and @Joerg Koper! And yes - @Miša Hennin has given us some fantastic recommendations as well! :)

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi all,

I thought you might be interested in @Channing Kelly 's trip planning board:

It's different to Anna's but equally valuable. Thought it'd make sense to share it here.

Best,

Miša

• Chris Cunliffe
    Options

Hi,

This is a great use of MeisterTask and is so useful as it can be monitored and maintained on a mobile device whilst travelling.

Chris