Adding icons to multiple selected nodes

Nathanael Coyne
Nathanael Coyne EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 56 Star Contributor
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

When I have multiple nodes selected and add an icon it's much larger than normal and there's no setting to change icon size.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @NathanaelCBR and @Jörg Koper! Somehow I missed this thread earlier! Thanks Jörg for the insight about changing the icon size 🙌

With regard to the different sizes: Default icon sizes are usually determined by the hierarchy level of a particular topic (and the sizing settings for a particular theme), as in this example:

My guess is that one of the free floating topics you're editing @NathanaelCBR is understood by the theme as a child topic, so the icon is a bit smaller than expected.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited March 2023

Hi @NathanaelCBR,

I can reproduce this behaviour, when I insert an icon in multiple nodes at one time. And it's a smaller icon size, when I insert it as a single one. Let's see, what @Miša and @Andrew Lapidus can tell us about this behaviour.

Advice for changing the size of your icons:

You can change the size of the icon with the highlighted edge of the selected element. You only need to move the mouse over the icon.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Nathanael Coyne
    Nathanael Coyne EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 56 Star Contributor

Oh cool thanks for figuring out how to resize icons @Jörg Koper

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

You're welcome Nathanael 🙂

I'm sure, the other question will be answered very soon too.

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.