Add ability to assign due date & member to a checklist

jbc
jbc EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner

I'm reaching out to ask for the ability of assigning a member and due dates to a checklist item.

For example, I need to be able to tag different members to different tasks in one checklist, as well as assigning different members different due dates for each project within said checklist.

This is a feature available on Trello and the only thing keeping from joining Meistertask

Tagged:
5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi@jbc and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can of course assign checklist items to members and if you'd like to make use of all the features related to due dates etc. you can convert the assigned checklist item into a task itself.

The new assigned task:

Setting for due date:

I hope this helps you out, and it would of course be great to soon welcome you as a new MeisterTask user 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey @jbc,

With the release of subtasks, I was wondering if you're happy for me to close this feature request?

Subtasks are similar to checklist items but you can assign them and give them separate due dates.

Find out more here:

Best,

Miša

• Michelle Hoffmann
    Michelle Hoffmann EN Basic Posts: 10 Beginner
    edited November 2023

Subtasks will solve this issue, if we could preset a list of subtasks, just like preset checklist items and add these through automation. That would be dope!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

@Michelle Hoffmann We've released subtasks, so hopefully, you can use them now 😀. Feel free to create a feature request for an automation for adding subtasks.

Best,

Miša

• Michelle Hoffmann
    Michelle Hoffmann EN Basic Posts: 10 Beginner

yes , love the subtasks. In the future it would be awesome to make a preset list of subtasks, that can be assigned to a task in automation just like a check list. That would be very efficient for repeating items.