My work suddenly wiped out half.

Đinh Quang Khải
Đinh Quang Khải EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
edited July 24 in Ask the Community

My work has been erased nearly half several times, you guys know how hard it is to regenerate a topic like the previous one. You said that your team is working on it to fix the problem (I'm okay with that) but at least you give your users a tool to restore their works for "FREE". If the problem no longer exists, you can charge (upgrade required) for the restoring feature. The problem is still there and you required users to pay to avoid that? It's ridiculous! Your app is simple to use and I like that, but I'm sure I'll use another web because I cannot let my work suddenly disappear like that anymore.

Answers

• mike Wasilisin
    mike Wasilisin EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner

same thing happened to me today, huge chunks of my mind map just disappeared. One time I was able to hit the back button enough to restore it, but the next time I wasn't able to. The maps that got deleted were the most recent maps that I'd been working on, whereas the sections of my map that weren't deleted were from a few days ago.

• Vinicius SOuza
    Vinicius SOuza EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here

I have the same problem. I was working on creating a map and an error message appeared that they were working on, but after that half of everything I did disappeared.

• This content has been removed.
  • Al Taranto
    Al Taranto EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited July 12

I just lost 4 hours of work!

• Al Taranto
    Al Taranto EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited July 12

Found missing content in version history.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

Hi,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you here! I've just expedited all your requests to our support team.

Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Best,

Miša

• Екатерина Юрчук
    Екатерина Юрчук EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Это просто ужас! вчера доделала карту - сегодня утром все слетело от названия до внутрянки

вы или убирайте возможность бесплатного использования, или не поступайте так.

как восстановить версию хотя бы для скрин, чтобы все перенести в миро? кто-то может помочь?

• 谷 信也
    谷 信也 EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

私も同じ事例が起きています。自動保存プラス自分でも保存できるボタンが欲しい、閉じる前に必ず保存できるシステムにしていただかないと、データーが消えてしまう。6か月も有料払っているのに、対策していただかないとおかしすぎる。

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

Hi,

You can always export your mind map!

Best,

• 谷 信也
    谷 信也 EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Exportしてもデーターが空っぽの状態になります。

バックアップデーターが全然更新されない問題が解決されません。

ネットワーク回線は問題ないはずなんですが。