Ask Me Anything - MeisterTask Senior Product Manager
We're thrilled to announce our very first Meister Community AMA (Ask Me Anything!) — your chance to probe the minds of Meister's product, development, and design teams.
Keep reading to learn more about our first guest: Liis Monson, Senior Project Manager for MeisterTask. And don't forget to submit your questions before February 26th!
**EDIT** : Liis provided her answers on March 1st - If you'd like to see her answers, scroll down to the comments or click here!
🙋♂️ How to Participate:
- Submit any questions you'd like to ask Liis in the comments below.
- Please limit yourself to a maximum of three questions to allow Liis to answer questions from as many users as possible.
- Please post your questions by the end of the day on February 26th.
- Check back on March 2nd to see Liis' answers!
👋 About Liis:
Liis took up the reins as MeisterTask’s Senior Product Manager in April 2021. Since joining the team, she has transformed MeisterTask into one of the world’s most intuitive task management systems and distinguished herself as an integral member of the MT "Product Trinity" (Product Manager, Product Designer and Software Engineers).
Liis describes creating products at Meister as her “true calling.”
❓ Feel free to ask Liis about, well, anything! Topics might include:
- Her vision for the future of MeisterTask
- The Meister design philosophy
- How MeisterTask fits into the wide world of task management tools
- What it's like working at Meister
- Her favorite MeisterTask Feature
- Anything else which might interest you!