🚀 Preview Upcoming MindMeister Features

Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi all! 👋 I wanted to share a quick update about some upcoming feature releases for the new editor.

As you all know, our team has been hard at work to both bring new features and reintroduce beloved legacy features to the new MindMeister editor. Here's a quick preview of what you can expect in the next few months:

🔧Continued bug fixes and performance optimization on the new editor

🧩Updated MindMeister-MeisterTask Integration: Planned Q3

📽️Presentation Mode in the New Editor: Planned Q1 2023

📱Mobile Editing on the New Editor: Available in public beta

🎨Customizable Themes in the New Editor: Planned 2023

Have a feature request or idea? Make your voice heard and upvote other suggestions on the Feature Request page.

Comments

• Angelika
    Angelika EN Basic Posts: 11 Active Contributor
    edited August 2022

SO HAPPY to hear customizable themes and presentation mode are coming 😍! Really missed these features after the transition to the new editor

• OhNoMrLemming
    OhNoMrLemming EN Basic Posts: 4 Active Contributor

😀

• drtemo
    drtemo EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner

Hi there! I’m desperate to have usable editing capabilities on my phone. Any updates on when I can expect this? I’m on iOS. Given that I’m paying for a pro subscription, it’s getting quite old not to be able to edit in the app.

• Roberto Bennice
    Roberto Bennice EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    edited January 2023

@drtemo you are right! I'm a Personal Subscription but I use maps many times with my mobile phone or iPad. Maps are an amazing tools for my mind! But, I spend a lot of time not at my desk, therefore it's essential to have the editor on other devices. I hope this features will be implemented ASAP. Thanks.

• ecommerce ronanb
    ecommerce ronanb EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Does the editing mode for a font color will be possible ? not found it in the new editor, opposite to the older.

In iOS app, as written at the top of this page, an editing mode will be added in the futur ? (like a checkbox : read/edit mode)

thanks in advance.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @ronanb and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You mean editing a font in the new editor like this? Hope I could help you out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• ecommerce ronanb
    ecommerce ronanb EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi ! I'm so sorry , i've not seen this, just focus on the color picker below 👍️

thx a lot

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

You're welcome @ronanb 👍️

I'm glad that it works for you now and wish you a lot of fun with the further creation of your desired mind maps 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi all! Just wanted to let everyone in this thread know that the new mobile editor is available in public beta. You can find instructions for downloading and installing on your device here:

Best,

Andrew