How is printing intended to work?

lilsavgrad01
lilsavgrad01 EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

I've been trying to print my mind map, but it crops in seemingly random places. The help topic is very basic. One main reason I paid for the service was to be able to print maps easily, but the feature doesn't appear to work very well.

Anything I'm missing?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• lilsavgrad01
    Answer ✓

You know what, I tried it now, and it's working fine. I had closed out of it last night, so maybe it's reset itself and working properly now.

Thank you!

Answers

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    edited February 2023

I had exporting to pdf issues where the map was uncentered, solved it by duplicating the map/copy-pasting the entire map into a new map. Might not hurt to try?

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi @lilsavgrad01,

I tried to print two different maps. It worked perfect.

May I ask you which browser do you use? I have made the experience that the print function is not really good with the Microsoft Edge browser. I use Google Chrome and as I said, it works. May you try it once with Google Chrome.

Hope it helps...

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• lilsavgrad01

Yeah, I do use Google Chrome, but on Mac. So I'm not sure if it's the Mac thing...

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Ok… I can’t not tell if its a Mac Problem or not. In this case it‘ll be the best if @Andrew Lapidus take a look at this…

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @lilsavgrad01 👋🙂

What you described is a bit strange. Have you tried to log out of MindMeister, delete the cache of your browser and log in again? Sometimes that is a good start for finding out, what's going wrong.

What kind of settings did you choose in the print modus?

If not already done, you may try out some settings to see, how MindMeister behaves.

Feel free to get back and tell us, how's it going on.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Great to hear @lilsavgrad01

Enjoy working with MindMeister and being productive 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Dieterb
    Dieterb EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    edited July 2023

For me the same thing. Print feature does not work. It centralizes and places information randomly anywhere.
    How to center?
    The "fit A4" button doesn't adjust anything!

• Dieterb
    Dieterb EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

For me the same issue.