ko-api
ko-api EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

突然マインドマップの編集ができなくなりました。どうしたらいいでしょうか。

Best Answers

• Gaurav Jaiswal
    Gaurav Jaiswal EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Try duplicating and then editing again. I am now able to edit the original one too.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi again,

Could you please try going back to the map listing and refreshing the page? And then click the map again and see if you have the correct permissions.

Let me know if this solves the problem.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I've just received a message that a fix has been deployed. Can somebody confirm this for me?

Best,

Miša

Answers

• KonoLokiDa
    KonoLokiDa EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
    edited March 2023

Hello,
    I'm stuck on my map while being the administrator. When I try to edit it like adding a comment or adding a connection it tells me : "You need editing permissions to perform this action"

• Gaurav Jaiswal
    Gaurav Jaiswal EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    edited April 2023

I am having the same issue. tried unpublishing the mindmap, but no luck! Can someone help.

• jp tk
    jp tk EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    edited April 2023

管理者権限をもつ自分が作成したマインドマップですが

突然、編集しても閲覧のみになり、編集できなくなりました。

どうすれば、また編集できるようになりますでしょうか?

• Miša Hennin

Hi @ko-api, @KonoLokiDa, @tk,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I have reached out to our dev team and will let you know as soon as I have any info on what's going on.

In the meantime, you can try @Gaurav Jaiswal's solution of duplicating the map.

Best,

Miša

• nishio111
    nishio111 EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

私も同じ状況です。私はpersonalのアカウントで支払いをしています。管理者としてmaindmeisterを使用しています。招待したチーム全員が編集できなくなりました。非常に困っています。

• Miša Hennin

こんにちは、

地図一覧に戻り、ページを更新してみていただけませんでしょうか。そして、もう一度地図をクリックして、正しいパーミッションがあるかどうか確認してみてください。

これで問題が解決したら教えてください。

最高です、
    ミーシャ

• KonoLokiDa

Miša Hennin I tried, just after doing 1 action I get the status view only.

• Jefawk
    Jefawk EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Just tried mind meister to make a flow chart with a team member. I worked a bit on it, invited him, he accepted and then I couldn't edit anymore. I was in view mode only.

Refreshed a few times, same issue over and over again.

Seems a lot of people have this issue.

Any ETA on a fix?

• Miša Hennin

Thanks for the info @KonoLokiDa,

This is an ongoing bug. I will update the thread as soon as I have more information. If anything else happens or changes please let me know.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best,

Miša

• KonoLokiDa

Miša Hennin Thanks to the dev team it works just fine.

• Jefawk
    Jefawk EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Seems it works now :) that was fast, but quite a critical bug too

• ko-api
    ko-api EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

編集できるようになりました。

• Virginie
    Virginie EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Hello,

I'm trying to edit a mind map I created with my account and I get the same "you need edit permissions to perform this action" message. I can no longer edit my card even though it's my account, so I don't need permission. How were you able to solve this problem please? It's rather urgent, I need my mind map for a business meeting.
    Thanks you. 

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Virginie,

This might be an issue relating to your account so I've reached out via DM.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin

@Virginie, this should be resolved now. Could you refresh and confirm whether you're still experiencing the issue?

Best,

• Virginie
    Virginie EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Good morning,

actually it works again! Thanks you very much. Good day. Cordially, 
    Virginie