📣 New MeisterTask Feature: Manage Your Team's Projects in Bulk
Hello MeisterTask Community! 👋
Last week, the MeisterTask team shipped an update aimed at helping admins of large teams manage their projects at scale: the Projects Tab (available under preferences).
The Projects Tab displays a sortable list of all projects owned by your team. It is divided into five columns which show each project's name, creation date, creator, status (active, archived, deleted) and last activity date. Private projects are indicated by an 👤 icon.
From this tab, team admins can:
- Get an overview of all projects and data owned by their team
- Archive, delete or restore projects in bulk 🚀
- Export data on their team's projects (CSV)
- Sort projects based on creation date, last activity date, etc.
- Filter projects by status (active, archived, deleted) or date modified
Along with the Access tab, this update is aimed at allowing admins of large teams to more efficiently manage projects and data security at scale.
If you're a Business team admin, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this update.
- Do you find this update helpful for managing projects at scale?
- Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
- Have you had any other issues keeping track of your team's projects/data?
Let us know in the comments!