How To Use Outline MindMeister + Note?

Monica Abraham
Monica Abraham EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi All,

I've watched this tutorial and at min 6:51, she talks about mind meister having 'outline mode'. I don't have the out line mode. I have MeisterNote (FREE) and paid 'MindMiester.

I am wanting to do exactly as she is doing - convert miester Notes into Mind Meister MindMap. ou will see what she does aroung min 7:06.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,615 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Monica Abraham!

To open your maps in the new editor, please head to Preferences which you can find by clicking your user avatar in the top-right corner. Then, select Always use the new map editor.

If there's something else you need help with, I can refer your request to support.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Hi @MonicaUK, it looks like you're still using the old editor? Try opening the mind map in the new editor and then copying the video.

Good luck!

• Monica Abraham
    edited May 2023

Emily - thank you so much!

I really appreciate your help. I purchased MindMeister and I have not been able to get in contact with anyone from Customer Service. Could you please point me in the right direction? every time I click on the '?' Icon inside of the mindmap > I go through to support > then I choose 'MindMeister' as an option > After that, I'm only given the choice to 'Ask the Community'. I have no option to email, or fillout an email request form…

Thanks,

Monica 😊

• Monica Abraham

Hi Miša,

Yes please! could you kindly refer my request to support as I want to discuss other things that I don't want to post on the forum.

Thanks so much!

Monica

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Monica Abraham - I've just referred you to support! Somebody will be in touch with you via email shortly.

Best,

Miša

• Akyra Moto
    Akyra Moto EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution to this?

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Akyra Moto,

Are you using the old editor?

If so, please follow the guide here:

Best,

• Akyra Moto

I'm using the web version, my preferences do not show a 'use new map editor' option.

• Akyra Moto

Ok I double checked again and saw that I needed to clikc through a pop up that was saying there is a new version. I was able to convert my mind map to the one that has the outline option. Thank you.