[RESOLVED] Unhandled response status 502 error. Troubleshooting?

Vanessa S.C.
Vanessa S.C. EN Basic Posts: 8 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

I am getting the error message "UNHANDLED RESPONSE STATUS 502" for 2 days already while I am texting at my mind maps: When the message appears, the content I wrote is deleted, it disappears.

A problem already happening for 2 days! No solution! Anyone knows what is going on?

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Vanessa S. C. and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Does the problem still exist? If yes, please try to delete the cache of your browser, re-start the browser and try to re-log-in to MeisterNote. Try to test it with different browsers (Google Chrome is ideal). I couldn't reproduce the problem on my side. It's all working fine here.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

Hi @Vanessa S.C.,

Testing with different browsers, logging out and in and restarting the app are all standard procedure in troubleshooting. Now you've tried the above and are still facing issues, our devs can look into this.

Please provide the following info:

• Device model
    • OS version
    • Were the network conditions normal?
    • Is the issue reproduced on all maps? If not, please share the name of the affected map.

Please grant us support access to your account. To do this: head over to your policies section in your accounts area (follow this link) to access this section directly and grant our team Support Access.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Firstly: I see no reason to react like that to my attempt to help you @Vanessa S.C. Most people here in the community are users like you…me included. What we try, is to help each other politely and with mutual respect. The steps I mentioned are usual procedures to limit or exclude typical sources of error.

Secondly: You're welcome 😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• This content has been removed.
  • Miša Hennin

Hi @Vanessa S.C.,

I've shared the info above with our devs. I'll update the thread here as soon as I find anything out!

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Vanessa S.C.

Are you still facing this issue? If so, could you please try a different browser and send us a screen recording with the console tab open?

To open the developer console window on Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut Cmd-Shift-J on Windows or Cmd-Option-J on a Mac.

Best,

• I am facing the same problem. It is really annoying. This problem started to happen 2 or 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, is happening quite frequently, with several maps.

It seems to happening when the text in a box is a little bit long and when I take more then 1,2 minutes to write it. Also, sometimes when I pasted a text.

I wander if it is a problem of session management.

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Marcel Fleming,

I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue. Could you please try a different browser and send us a screen recording with the console tab open?

Best,

Miša

• Hi Misa, I already tried cleaning the cache and another browser (Edge). When the error occurs again I will post the console tab for you. Thanks. NOTE: sorry for misspelling your name. I don´t know how to write the "s" with that sign in my keyboard.

• Miša Hennin

Hi Marcel,

Don't worry about the accent 😁!

Great, thank you. It will help our team investigate the problem!

Best,

• Misa, find below the message I got from the console. Actually the error today happened just once.

/panda/maps/do.json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 ()

{"error":{"type":"notFound","message":"The requested resource could not be found"}}

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Marcel Fleming,

Thanks for the info! I've passed this on.

You mentioned it normally happens quite frequently. Does this mean that sometimes the map works completely fine and then sometimes it gives error 502?

Best,

• Exactly. BTW, it happened just right not, when I tried to paste an image from the clipboard. This image was obtained using the screen capture tool from Windows 10, and then pasted into a map node. At that moment, image was not pasted and the error showed up. Appended file shows the content in the chrome console. Actually, the error is happening less frequently now. I am not sure if this is a problem with my connection though.

• Just complementing previous comment, the first error in the console clearly stated that it could not find the image that I tried to paste. It seems to me that first MMeister has to upload the image to the server so it can paste in the map. So, as it could not upload it, it didn´t find it to paste.

• Unknown
    edited July 2023
    This content has been removed.
  • Miša Hennin

Hi @Vanessa S.C.,

Could you please try a different browser and send us a screen recording with the console tab open?

To open the developer console window on Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut Cmd-Shift-J on Windows or Cmd-Option-J on a Mac.

Best,

• Eun Jae Hwang
    Eun Jae Hwang EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

It also happened to me a several times. I don't know why it happens and how to avoid it.

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Eun Jae Hwang,

Could you please send us a screen recording with the console tab open?

Thanks,

Miša

• Miša Hennin

@Vanessa S.C.,

Devs have told me this has been resolved. When did you last face this issue?

Best,

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Vanessa S.C.,

Improvements should have been seen since last Tuesday.

I will pass on the feedback that this happened again on the 31st.

Best,

• MIsa, how are you?

Sorry for not answering for a long time. I haven´t had the problem anymore for more than a month. I am currently using MS Edge or Chrome.

Best regards.

Marcel

• Miša Hennin

Hi Vanessa,

To investigate this further we need a recording with the console tab open:

Please could you provide this?

Best,

• Miša Hennin

Hi Vanessa,

I've just passed your request to support. Somebody will be in touch with you shortly via email and you can continue the report there.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin

P.S. You might find the error does not occur in other browsers such as Chrome.

Best,

• Miša Hennin
    edited September 2023

Hi @Vanessa S.C.,

I don't see where I asked you to use Firefox. I believe the situation should be better in Chrome. Regardless, please continue this investigation with support via email so you can find a solution faster.

Best,