📣 MeisterTask Update: Changes to the Left Sidebar
Hello again, community pioneers! 👋 Happy Friday! 😊
I wanted to make a quick announcement about an update to the left sidebar that the MeisterTask team is rolling out this morning.
💡 What's new:
- Team projects are now visible in the left sidebar under the header "Other projects". You will no longer need to toggle between active projects and team projects in the left sidebar.
- Private projects are now marked with a 👤 symbol in the left sidebar.
Example: In the screenshot above, the "Community Launch" and "Community Content" projects are invite-only private projects 👤 that I've shared with only a few colleagues. "Case Studies" is a team project shared with all of Meister.
You can find out more about the difference between team projects and private projects in this article.
🤔 Why make these changes?
We've already heard from several users who've had difficulty finding and understanding team projects (see this post!). Through this change, our product team hopes to:
- Make team projects more visible
- Make the difference between team projects and private projects more visible
Our user's feedback has been very helpful in prioritizing this update! Please let us know if this change helps you more intuitively access your team's projects - or if you have any other feedback.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments!
Free Online Courses:
- All Categories
- MeisterTask Feature Board
- MeisterTask Academy
- Help Center
- 945 MindMeister
- 662 MeisterTask
- 175 MeisterNote
- Ask a Question
- Community auf Deutsch
- 215 MeisterTask - DE
- 69 Community Central
- 6 MindMeister en Español