[RESOLVED] Strange white spacing issue

Juliano Pereira
Juliano Pereira EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Meus mapas estão ficando com problema de espaçamento. Toda a vez que abre e fecha o mapa fica cada vez maior o espaço. Está muito ruim de trabalhar. Exemplo abaixo.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,610 Community Admin
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @Richard Hixson, @kibuki, @Nana, @Juliano Pereira and others,

Our devs can no longer reproduce this issue, as we've recently released a few big updates to MindMeister.

Can somebody please confirm whether the issue is still occurring or if it seems to be resolved?

Best,

Miša

Update 11.10: Richard has confirmed the issue is resolved.

Answers

• Nivia Jordão
    Nivia Jordão EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    edited August 2023

Apareceu um bug desconfortável quando abrimos os tópicos irmãos ele abre um espaço infinito entre eles, impedindo a visibilidade e o manuseio no mapa mental. Nem consigo explicar de tão confuso. Estou tentando falar com um atendente, mas parece que não existe a opção. Observe a imagem. pra mostrar na tela tive que reduzir zoom a 22%, como posso resolver isso?

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader
    edited September 2023

Olá e bem-vindo à comunidade @Nivia Jordão 👋🙂

Isto é realmente estranho. Vou transmitir o problema à equipa Meister. Tenho a certeza de que terá uma resposta em breve.

Saudações, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi!

O senhor pode seguir estas instruções para habilitar o acesso do suporte ao seu mapa? Assim, poderei acessar e investigar o mapa.

Best,

Andrew

• Richard Hixson
    Richard Hixson EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
    edited August 2023

Hey all,

I seem to have a large amount of whitespace randomly appearing on one of my mindmaps. It occurs when I expand a section of the map and then collapse the same section. The two images below are the before and after shots.

Any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks loads,

Richard.

• Juliano Pereira

Olá, Andrew.

Ok. Acesso concedido. É importante dizer que são diversos mapas que estão apresentando este erro. Este abaixo é apenas um deles… Acredito que seja um erro geral em toda a minha conta.

https://mm.tt/app/map/2850525250?t=Akc6jibmkz

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Juliano - our team is investigating this issue will reach out to you with more info.

Best,

Andrew

• José Ricardo
    José Ricardo EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I'm also facing the spacing problem in my mindmaps, all of them!

Regardless of whether it is on automatic or manual, the problem persists.

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi all — Please try the following to solve the issue:

• delete the cache and cookies of your browser and close the browser afterward to ensure the deletion of the cookies has been confirmed (instructions for Google Chrome & Android here for Mac here).
    • use the incognito/private mode of your browser (instructions here).
    • try using a different browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge)

If this does not resolve the issue, kindly let me know via DM with the following information:

• device details for your computer: used browser including version number (instructions here) + Operating System including version number (instructions here)
    • Support Access: granted by heading over to the policies section in the account section (or by using this link). You can find out more information about Support Access in this article.
    • The name of the affected mind map
    • A link to the affected mind map

• Juliano Pereira

Andrew, boa tarde!

Eu já fiz todos estes procedimentos solicitados e o problema continua. Gostaria de verificar contigo se existe alguma forma de eu exportar os dados para que possa trabalhar com eles em outra ferramenta de mapa mental. Preciso migrar para outra ferramenta urgente, pois não consigo trabalhar no mindmeister a mais de 60 dias. Consegue me ajudar?

• Andrew Lapidus

this article can show you how to export any maps you might need to export. If possible, I'd still be happy to help get to the bottom of this issue: if time, could you let me know via DM the following information:

• device details for your computer: used browser including version number (instructions here) + Operating System including version number (instructions here)
    • Support Access: granted by heading over to the policies section in the account section (or by using this link). You can find out more information about Support Access in this article.
    • The name of the affected mind map
    • A link to the affected mind map

Best,

Andrew

• Nana
    Nana EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    edited September 2023

マインドマップの詳細情報機能で「第1階層」「第2階層」などを選択すると、枝分かれ部分は非表示になるのですが、ならべられた階層それぞれに、空白ができて見にくくなります。前までは均等にながんでいたのですが、最近乱れて空白ができるようになりました。改善方法を教えていただきたいです。

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Nana,

This is a current bug! Our devs are aware of the issue. I will update this thread when I find out more.

Best,

Miša

• kibuki
    kibuki EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

最近、マインドマイスターを展開すると変なスペースができるようになりました。展開するときに並べたい項目がスペースが大きすぎてうまく表示されないことがあります。コレはどうすれば解消できますか?

• Miša Hennin

Hi @kibuki,

This is a current bug. Our devs are aware and are working on a solution. Please keep checking this thread for more info!

Best,

• Richard Hixson

Please can this be resolved ASAP. I promised the UK Government a Stakeholder Map for the Ocean Decade Committee, they knew I had used MindMeister and I am now repeatedly apologising for not delivering. If it wasn't so much work to enter the data we had, I would have long since found an alternative. Rather than 'checking this thread', can we please have an estimate of time required to fix. Thanks alot, Richard.

• Richard Hixson

Hi Misa,

Yes, the problem has now been fixed.

Many thanks,

Richard.

• Miša Hennin

Oh, I'm so pleased to hear it @Richard Hixson - Thank you!

Best,

Miša