[RESOLVED] MindMeister crashes when trying to create a connection line

Options
Roberto Lamsberg
Roberto Lamsberg EN Basic Posts: 11 Beginner
edited April 19 in Ask the Community

Since yesterday MindMaster has been crashing when I am trying to create a connection line. Is it just me or anybody else?

And also, how can I actually create a ticket for support to loot at? Because I keep getting reverted to the "help/FAQ section".

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey!

Good news - The fix has been released and the issue has been resolved in time for the weekend :).

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Darly Purba
    Darly Purba EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    edited April 18
    Options

Yes, when I trying to make a connection line in a Mindmap. Any solution? 

• Roberto Lamsberg
    edited April 18
    Options

@Darly Purba nope… I am having same issue for about 12 hrs now. I thought it was only me. So thank you for posting. I how the MindMaster team takes notice of this and fixes it.

Do you know how we can send an actual support ticket?

• Darly Purba
    edited April 18
    Options

@Roberto Lamsberg IDK. This is first time use mindmeister

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Roberto Lamsberg and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Are you still facing the problem with the connection? Do you mean the connection via browser or App? On my side, everything works normal.

You can normally contact the support team from your account. You only have to click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner, on Account, and there you should find the contact tab.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Roberto Lamsberg
    Options

@Joerg Koper , both dont work. I also created an extra account to see and that one also crashed when trying to make a connection line.

• Roberto Lamsberg
    edited April 18
    Options

@Darly Purba you still have the same issue?

• Darly Purba
    edited April 18
    Options

@Roberto Lamsberg Yes, until know. I made a complaint yesterday

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi!

Thanks for the info. I'm investigating this now and will share an update asap.

Best,

• Roberto Lamsberg
    Options

@Miša Hennin, yes please… I really like the mindmapping stype, since it's the only thing that comes close to iMindMap from Tony Buzan. So I would like to sign uo, but this kinda makes me nervous to do so.

• Darly Purba
    Options

i appreciate it

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hey! Devs already got back to me. They can reproduce the issue and can confirm it's a bug.

To help us find a solution, could you please both let me know the name of the map you've been experiencing this on?

Best,

• Roberto Lamsberg
    Options

@Miša Hennin my both mindmap names are:
    Dag 1
    Onderwerpen Dag 1

But also on newly opened accounts this bug is present.

• Roberto Lamsberg
    Options

Yes, it has been resolved. Thank you for your efforts. Have a good weekend!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hey @Roberto Lamsberg,

I'm very sorry to be this late here. I was out of the office for a few days. But I'm glad that Miša helped you.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.