How to connect two nodes back to one node?

Options
mmartin
mmartin EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to make my mind map go from two nodes to one node. For example, if I had two parents that I wanted to connect to one child. The screenshot below shows all I have been able to do so far, but ideally I would have b and c both connect to a single "d". Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mmartin and welcome to the community 👋🙂

As far as I know, there is no such feature (yet). If you'd like to see that implemented, I recommend submitting a feature request.

What about using a connection between the topics in the meantime?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• mmartin
    mmartin EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    Options

@Joerg Koper thanks for the idea! I will submit a request and use a connection for it in the interim.

• Laz
    Laz EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

@Joerg Koper how do you do this in the new mobile app? I was able to do it before the update but not anymore. My old connections still appear but are no longer editable nor can they be connected further. Thank you.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,402 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Laz and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I am very sorry, but this feature no longer exists in the (new) mobile app:

I have read your comment here, and I do absolutely understand your need for this feature. Maybe you like to submit a feature request about it. I would love to support it with my vote then 👍️

Let's hope, that the developers will add it again.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 619 Community Leader
    Options

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!