Embed MindMeister map into Sharepoint Site webpart

Options
Inconnect
Inconnect EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I'm trying to embed a map into a Sharepoint Site webpart in both link and iframe ways, but as a link it says it can't be loaded by the link and as an iframe it returns that mindmeister declined the connection.

Link try:

iFrame try:

Any help?

P.S: Sorry, the prints are in pt-br, but I can copy them here to help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Inconnect and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you shared the mind map for public view?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Inconnect
    Inconnect EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Thanks @Joerg Koper !

Yes! We've already published: https://www.mindmeister.com/2841628967/portf-lio-inconnect

But the embed iframe inside Sharepoint Site is still blank, the embed link too.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Inconnect,

have you involved your intranet administrator too? Is your intranet allowed to establish connections to third party services via embedded code? I'll discuss your problem with the Meister Team in the meantime. I'm sure they will do their best to help you too 👍️

First information that I got is, that there seems to be a bug. Have you tried to embed the link via iframe? I'm pretty sure, that @Andrew Lapidus or @Miša Hennin will get back to you soon.

I have also found this information about embedding content via web part to a share point. Maybe it's interesting for you.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.