How to make a full backup from all boards in Meistertask?

Options
Hubertus
Hubertus DE Pro Posts: 3 Beginner
edited August 2023 in Frag die Community

Hi,

how is it possible to make a full backup from all boards in Meistertask?

I couldnt find anything regarding backup strategy or Snapshots in the Help Center. Maybe im a backup nerd but in case of any disaster i would like to have a backup.

Is there any best practise?

Regards, Hubertus

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,392 Community Leader
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Hubertus and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I do absolutely understand your motivation, to create backups from all projects in a single step. You actually have to export every single/desired project, because there unfortunately is no feature for a total export (yet) available.

Meister is of course taking data security very serious and daily backs up all of our data:

If you would like to see a feature for a manually, total export implemented, you can of course submit a related feature request. I'd then love to support you with my vote 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers