Is there a way to name each attachment?

Options
Tatsuhito Koya
Tatsuhito Koya EN Pro Posts: 9 Beginner
edited September 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi, is there a way to name each attachment? Right now, when I hover the mouse pointer over the attachment paper clip icon, it just says "Attachment". It would be more helpful if we could change the name to something other than "Attachment" so that I know what will open if I click the icon. It will greatly help when I do a presentation using MindMeister. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,392 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tatsuhito Koya and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I like your question or, better said, suggestion for renaming attachments for the title preview. A feature like that is, as far as I know, unfortunately not (yet) available.

But, if you would like to submit a feature request, I would love to support it with my vote.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers