Can I make "align" the default?

Options
DavidVinci
DavidVinci EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited September 2023 in Ask the Community

I use ALIGN all the time. Before switching to another interface, I was wondering whether ALIGN can be changed to default.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DavidVinci 👋🙂

I recommend creating a template, that has the desired design feature. All you have to do is, to create a new mind map, make the design settings you prefer and to save this mind map, let's say under the name template.

Every time you want to create a new mind map, you can easily duplicate the template and work with it as desired 👍️

If you'd like to see a "default" setting for individual designs implemented, you have the further option to submit a feature request.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• DavidVinci
    DavidVinci EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
    Options

Dear Joerg

I tried to make a template with the AUTO ALIGN disabled but new topics still are AUTO ALIGN enabled. Your solution did not work. 😣

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi there,

that's odd. I have never experienced it this way. Have you tried to disable auto-align this way? On what kind of device are you working?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.