Why doesn't my brand logo show in PDF, PPT exports or presentation mode?

Options
Pinguinprinzip
Pinguinprinzip DE Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi,

I'm new here and happy to have a possibility to solve little mindmeister problems with the help of this communitiy.

I tried to brand my mindmeister mind maps. I have a pro-licence. In my team-settings, the logo is already uploaded and saved, but it is not used/showned in my pdf, ppt exports or in the mindmap presentation mode. Has anyone an idea, what goes wrong? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Pinguinprinzip and welcome to the community 👋🙂

If you'd like to see your branding in the exports, I would recommend positioning a free element in the upper left position, inserting an image like your logo and making the related settings as followed:

No colour in the Form:

No colour in the frame:

Line in white (paper colour):

Text colour white (invisible on the background):

Looks like this in the export:

You can create a template with your branding and use it for every other mind map, or you can copy the branding element and paste it in every other mind map as well 😉

The best solution for usual print-outs is your branded business paper without having to create such an element in MindMeister.

If you'd like to see a branding feature implemented in MindMeister, I highly recommend submitting a feature request (even available in German).

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers