Is there a way to center text?

Options
Gabriel Nunez
Gabriel Nunez EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

I am looking to center the text of the circled floating topics. How would I go about doing that?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Gabriel,

I just spoke with our devs to confirm this. It seems it is the design of MindMeister that only the main topic is centre-aligned.

Please feel free to add a feature request for other central alignment, and I'm sorry to disappoint you here!

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Gabriel Nunez

Unfortunately, there are only the given formatting options without having the opportunity to centre the text of the topics.

If you'd like to see this feature implemented, I highly recommend submitting a feature request.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.