[RESOLVED] Why did I lose access to a map after sharing?

Options
Etienne Sévin
Etienne Sévin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited January 11 in Ask the Community

Hi,

After sharing a mind map with 3 people, I cannot access it anymore.

This message appears.

Help !!!

Best Answer

• Etienne Sévin
    Etienne Sévin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Joerg,

Actually I solved the problem "quite magically".

The mindmap was not deleted but I was under the old GUI.

Turning on the new one solved the problem.

Hope it can help debugging if both problems are either connected :)

Thanks for your instant answer Joerg !

Etienne

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Etienne Sévin and welcome to the community 👋🙂

It seems to me that someone has deleted the mind map. Please keep in mind that everyone, you have invited to the mind map, has the same rights as you. That's because you don't have any roles and permissions available in the basic plan.

Can you please have a look at the folder for deleted mind maps in your account? You may also ask the other members to do so. If you or anyone finds the related mind map in that folder, it can be restored. That should help.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hey Etienne,

you're very welcome. I'm glad, you could solve the problem. Thanks for the feedback, that will definitely be insightful for the Meister-Team.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Thanks for flagging this @Joerg Koper and @Etienne Sévin! Glad to hear it's been solved "magically", but in the meantime I'll take a look in the backend!

Best,

Andrew