[In Development] List-View in project boards

Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 999 Community Admin

Dear Community,

A new feature is currently being evaluated: the list view. The list view is a new format that makes it possible to organize and display tasks within the project boards in a clear, simple list.

💡 Under Consideration: This idea is currently being viewed, tested and evaluated by Meister's product team. There are many different factors that the team is looking at for evaluation and feasibility.

📅 Expected timeline: There is no information yet whether this idea will actually be developed.

Stay tuned and subscribe to the thread to stay updated.

UPDATE:

exciting news: the status of this feature has changed, it is now in development! 🚀

🟢 In Development: This feature is not just on our roadmap, but it is already under active development! Our dedicated Meister developers are hard at work, turning this idea into a reality.

Here is a first sneak peek of the List View:

The list view is an alternative view to the Kanban Board. That means you switch between the Kanban Board View and the List View.

📅 Expected Release Timeline: We are aiming to roll out this fantastic new feature this year.

Cheers ✨
Cornelia

7 votes

In Development · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,467 Community Leader

Hi Cornelia 👋🙂

I like the idea and would find it very useful in my daily business routine.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 669 Community Leader

hey there…
    think this is a useful feature too. Will use it for some projekts for sure…👍️

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Really interested in this as well! 😀 @Cornelia Patscheider — I know this feature is still under consideration, but do you know if there are any early design specs to share? :D

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 999 Community Admin

Hi @Andrew Lapidus , the team is still considering this feature. I know that many are probably curious already - but the team is still tinkering how this could look like.

Designs specs are probably ready to share if this idea moves forward into the developing stage :) I am going to share an update as soon as more information is available.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    edited June 7

Hi all 👋,

today I have an excited update about the upcoming feature List view: the status of this feature has changed, it is now in development! 🚀

🟢 In Development: This feature is not just on our roadmap, but it is already under active development! Our dedicated Meister developers are hard at work, turning this idea into a reality.

Here is a first sneak peek of the List view mock-up:

The list view is an alternative to the Kanban Board view. You can switch between the Kanban Board view and the List view. The List view is a new format that allows you to organize and display tasks within the project boards in a clear, simple list.

📅 Expected Release Timeline: We are aiming to roll out this fantastic new feature this year.

Best, Cornelia

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,467 Community Leader

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider 👋🙂

This is wonderful news. Can't wait to see it in action myself and to test it out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 669 Community Leader

That's great news! Looking forward to try it!

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 185 Mastermind

Excellent!, can't wait to try this new feature. Will be a game changer.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Tiago Bravo
    Tiago Bravo EN Business Posts: 10 Beginner

Please also include calendar view, in which we can see all tasks of a project in a calendar, and switch between week and month view.

All the main competitors have this possibility, I was unable to migrate to clickup because I love MT, but I suffer a lot from this lack of calendar. I can't understand why even today a project manager doesn't have this function, even simpler applications like todoist do.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    edited August 5

Hi @Tiago Bravo ,

thanks for the feedback, that is a great idea. I saw that you already found the corresponding feature idea. Feel free to upvote it:

• Tiago Bravo

Hello, Cornelia, thank you, I already reinforced this other post.

However, it talks about a calendar to manage all company events.

I think this idea is great, but it would be really cool to have a calendar view in each project. As well as the list view will be launched.

Well, I left my comment there. I'm currently trying to use the timeline, but I really miss the calendar, as I said, all the main competitors already have it.

I already left this idea in a comment on another post.

Thanks!

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @Tiago Bravo , I think the calendar view for each project would be such a cool idea! Feel free to create a new feature idea, so that other users can vote on the idea! It is great that you left your comment on the other feature idea as well, but I would really encourage you to make a new feature idea to collect votes on your ideas as well!

You are probably aware already that described feature "list view" won't have an integrated calendar view, that is unfortunately outside the scope of this feature.

• Tiago Bravo

Hello!
    Any estimated release date for list view please?

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @Tiago Bravo ,

our developers are actively working on this feature at the moment. I don't have any information about specific dates, but we are aiming to release this feature this year.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 185 Mastermind

This will be an excellent added feature.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au