Tips for getting started with MindMeister?

driggers4life.9215@gmail.com
driggers4life.9215@gmail.com EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited October 2022 in Ask the Community

Best Answers

Answers

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 588 Community Admin

Hi @Jörg Koper ,

thanks for pointing out the Academy! This is indeed a great resource. The link you posted leads to the "old" academy though (which is still great but not entirely up-to-date anymore). Just for your info, we have a new, updated version of the course(s) here:

https://www.mindmeister.com/pages/training/

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    edited October 2022

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider,

thanks for the information. Sometimes a look to the top of the community menu is a great advantage 😅

Link is saved and will be shared in the future 😊

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Marlene Lechner
    Marlene Lechner Admin, MeisterLobster, DE Business Posts: 51 Success Manager
    edited October 2022

Hi 👋

@Miša and @Jörg Koper - awesome suggestions on how to best get started with MindMeister :)

I have one more idea to share here: @driggers4life.9215@gmail.com you can also sign up for @BiggerplateLiam's free MindMeister Webinar on November 2nd. He is going to show and explain the best MindMeister features and you will also be able to ask any questions you might have!

Best,

Marlene

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Marlene Lechner 👋🙂

thanks for the tip. I'll have a look and I'll share the information with my clients as well.

Best regards, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.