👨👩👧👦 Community Mind Map: Share your Holiday Recipes!
Welcome to our first collaborative mind map 🥳.
Good food plays such a central role in the holiday season - That's why we thought this was a fantastic opportunity to try our first collaborative Community mind map. What better way to spread the Christmas cheer than by inspiring others with your wonderful recipes for turkey, potatoes, veg, pies, casseroles, cakes, cookies and more 🍗?
How will this work?
I’ve created a public mind map you can find here. The main topic is simply Holiday Recipes. Head over to the mind map and add your own favorite holiday foods and recipes. You can add the full recipe to the Notes section of mind map topics. Alternatively, if the recipe is online, you can attach a link to it.
Some more inspiration:
- Is your recipe on YouTube? Embed the video!
- Seen a recipe you want to make? Create a task to your own GTD board directly from the topic.
- Got a photo of last year's masterpiece? Add it to your recipe.
- Seen someone else's version of your recipe? Draw a connection between the two.
- Got a question? Add a comment to the topic and ask away.
I can't wait to see some delicious recipes from countries all around the world (and hopefully test a few of them out).
See you in the map 💝,