Die MindMeister-Community ist zweisprachig. Um Deine Spracheinstellungen auf Deutsch umzuschalten, scrolle nach unten und klicke auf Deutsch.

Can you share a folder (i.e., multiple MindMaps) with others?

IngeniumChrism
IngeniumChrism Member Posts: 1 Beginner

The folder view implies that folders can have members, but I cannot figure out how to invite members to a folder...

Answers

• Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 72 Star Contributor

Hi @IngeniumChrism - I ran into this a while ago, I don't believe there is a way to share an entire folder, but maybe @Andrew Lapidus or @Miša has an exact answer?

In my experience, the quickest way to share a large amount of maps with many users is to just share invite URLs.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 384 Community Admin

Hi @Emily , thanks for the tag, and hi @IngeniumChrism , welcome to the community! 👋

Emily is right - there is currently no way to share an entire folder with other users. At the moment, folders are only used to organize your personal dashboard.

I know of one user who got around this issue by sharing a single "Hub" mind map which included invite URLs to all the maps needed for a specific team. I thought this was a pretty cool workaround, but I also definitely agree that sharing an entire folder (or just many mind maps at once) is a pretty normal use case and would make a great feature request!

Best,

Andrew