Die MindMeister-Community ist zweisprachig. Um Deine Spracheinstellungen auf Deutsch umzuschalten, scrolle nach unten und klicke auf Deutsch.

How can I export my map fully expanded?

shikida
shikida Member Posts: 1 Beginner

When I export it as png or pdf, it generates it collapsed. Not sure why. Is it possible to export it fully expanded?

Answers

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget Real Estate Manager SwitzerlandMember Posts: 125 Star Contributor

Hi @shikida,

I found out that exporting a file is extremely dependent on the browser. I first had Microsoft Edge as my default browser. I also had some problems with the representation when exporting. Now I use Google Chrome. Is a lot better. 

Which browser do you use?

Beste,

Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Emily
    Emily Member Posts: 72 Star Contributor

Ditto on Google Chrome. I think there is an issue with expand/collapse settings not saving when selected via the right-click "show details" option. If you reopen your map and expand topics using the spacebar, instead of by right-clicking, does this fix the export?

• Jörg Koper
    Jörg Koper Consultant & Coach Hannover & HamburgMember, DACH Partner Posts: 287 Mastermind
    edited December 2022

Hi @shikida,

I have tested to export one of my MindMaps with expanded topics (via Spacebar) on Chrome (png and PDF) and it worked perfect. So I can confirm @Emily's question and I think the thoughts about the dependence on the browser type of @Rooster McNugget are going in the right direction too.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MindMeister und MeisterNote gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest du auf agenturkoper.de