[KNOWN BUG] iPad Sync issues (even with troubleshoot, tap 4x)

Tim Strupat
Tim Strupat Member, DACH Partner Posts: 7 Active Contributor
edited January 12 in Ask the Community

Hi, does anyone else face a sync issue on the iPad (latest iOS, latest App version)?

Even when I try the troubleshoot version of tapping 4x on my avatar, it doesn’t sync.

Stay enthusiastic and organised!

Tim

Best Answer

• Miša
    Miša Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 341 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rooster McNugget and @Tim Strupat,

Just a quick update from our side: Our developers are aware of the issue and are working on implementing a fix.

I understand that this is frustrating and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime. I'll keep this thread up to date with any developments.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget Real Estate Manager SwitzerlandMember Posts: 151 Mastermind

Hi @Tim Strupat,

yes i know the issue on the iPad. I also have it. As I know the support does already know it and try to fix it.

I "solved" the problem by loggin out every time when I end work on the iPad. It's not a great clue but it helps until Meister fix the issue.

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Tim Strupat
    Tim Strupat Member, DACH Partner Posts: 7 Active Contributor

Hi Samuel,

yes, I also have been logging in and out every time. But it's not an elegant solution at all if you work with the iPad app a lot.

I was told to tap 4 x on the Avatar to sync manually on the iPad (https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4428498458130-Synchronisations-Probleme-in-iOS-l%C3%B6sen), but this does not work for me either (also not for my colleagues).

Perhaps one of the (very supportive and friendly) Meister-staff here (@Miša @Andrew Lapidus) can give us some insight into the progress of the fix. We work with the iPad a lot and one of my colleagues actually lost a looot of data on a board because of the synch issue (she entered the data on the iPad, but it didn't sync and when she logged out and in it synced the data from the browser app, all the data she entered on the iPad was gone) ://

Greetings,

Tim

@

Stay enthusiastic and organised!

Tim

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget Real Estate Manager SwitzerlandMember Posts: 151 Mastermind

Hi @Miša,

thanks for the update! 👍️

Have a great day!

Best,

Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!