Introducing the Meister Community Hall of Fame!

Options

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hey @Max Graf 👋🙂

Thanks a lot to you and the Meister Team. For me, being active here in the community is a way to show my appreciation for tireless further development of the Meister suite over all the years. And of course it is also great to be able to contribute a small part to some ideas and developments too 😊

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Hey @Rooster McNugget congrats brother, it's a joy to read your posts here and this is a well-deserved recognition 👏👏👏👏👏

I'm looking forward to keep learning from your insightful ideas, templates, and posts in general.

Keep it up and stay in touch, mate 🍻

Cheers.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

• Admin BSF.company
    Options

Hello @Max Graf, thanks for your words!

Right back at you and the whole team at Meister; I believe you guys nailed it with this project 👍

Since last September, it's been a great learning experience for me on the matter of "how to launch a community".

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

The man, the myth, the McNugget! Congrats, Rooster!

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind
    Options

Congratulations @Rooster McNugget

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

🤣 auf keinen Fall kann man die alleine lassen!! 😂 Wer weiss was da passieren könnte!? Aber um fair zu bleiben, sind wir nicht alle ein bisschen "nerdish"? 🤔😊

Und geht ja nicht mehr lange bist du auch hier aufgenommen wirst! 😉👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

Thank you very much @Jörg Koper for your kind and motivating words!

Have a great day!

Best, Samuel

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

Thank you @Andres D'Andrea for your nice words! Looking forward to your new inspiring posts and to our next conversations!

Best, Samuel

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

• Admin BSF.company
    Options

Well, well…

I've awakened this morning to the sad news of having lost again to @Jörg Koper on the race to achieving 1000 community points.

You might have noticed @Jörg Koper that I was engaged in a friendly battle for that milestone the last weeks, but I have to recognize brother: the force is with you! 💪

With this strong performance, I guess we'll have to work harder for the 10000 checkpoint 📈 right?

All jokes aside, it's a pleasure to read your insightful posts mate, congrats for the milestone 🥳, keep the good stuff coming 🧠, and may the force be with you all the time 😇😃

Best wishes!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Brother,

I'm really sorry for that…I never wanted you to be sad or disappointed 🙏😅

To be honest, you have been so close, that you deserve to be on the pole position beside me. That's how I see and appreciate you here. You've been active in the community since the start, and that's a very important fact in my opinion.

You have all my respect and if Meister is willing to get you beside me, I'll be glad about it 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    edited February 2023
    Options

@Jörg Koper @Andres D'Andrea

Please guys when you have finished consoling each other just look at it from Samuel's perspective😉for a short moment - or worse, from mine... . Seriously if that was a competition than we all profited so much, congrats Jörg, and, in advance, congrats also to you Andrés!

From my side, still being a newbie in the Meisterworld: The points just represent so many helpful, competent, understanding, and many many times inspiring posts that make the two of you heroes of the community whatever a bean counter(für Jörg: Erbsenzähler🤣) could label you.

Congrats, Kudos, Chapeau, Namaste!

Olaf

• Admin BSF.company
    Options

Jörg, I wrote "sad" playfully, mate. 

On the contrary, I believe there's much to be happy about!

The gamification elements included in this platform like those icons and leader-boards are just a layer of "fun and games" placed over the kind of human interactions that are taking place here.

For example, learning from numerous points of views on various subjects, industries, and how they are evaluated in different parts of the world I think is the real value to take seriously.

The latest AMA section added recently is another example of real value to be happy about.

Valuable ideas and information is why I log in every day, and for that, I thank you and the creators.

Don't take my words so serious, it's just for fun 🥳

Cheers 😉

• Admin BSF.company
    Options

• Joerg Koper
    Options

😂 @Olaf Roeb @Andres D'Andrea

Don't worry guys, I have a lot of humour and appreciate all the conversations and joking here. The most important thing in this community is to help each other, right? 😋

So, let's go on having fun here.

Best, the master of the Universe 😎

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

Yes what can I say! I’m the eternal 3rd! Without a chance of a rank improvement! 😂 Thanks Olaf that at least you still think of me with the two high flyers here!👍🏻😂 High five!

But fun by side! Congratulations to you @Jörg Koper, our Yoda!

Just great what you do for the community! Read your tips and tricks again and again with pleasure and learn again and again!

And you Andres, our Obi Wan Kenobi, you too will soon be blessed by the Force with 1000 points!😉👍🏻

Best, Samuel

• Joerg Koper
    Options

😂 @Rooster McNugget

Yoda...🤔...seems that I need to take a look at an elastic costume. But I'm afraid that I'd rather look like a mutated dwarf 😅

Thanks for the nice compliments buddy 🙏😉

Best, Jörg

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    Options

Congratulations @Jörg Koper! A VERY well-deserved milestone 😁. Not to worry @Andres D'Andrea, @Olaf Roeb and @Rooster McNugget, I am convinced you will all be joining Jörg at the top soon 😂.

It's a pleasure to have all of you and your good humour here with us!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend 🤩.

• Joerg Koper
    Options

😂 @Miša

Thanks Miša 👋😉

I’m sure too, that I don't have to wait very long for my buddies "at the top" 😄

Best, Jörg

• Admin BSF.company
    Options

Hey @Rooster McNugget you had me cracking with laughter with this one mate! 😂

The other day, I was saying to @Jörg Koper and @Olaf Roeb how cool it is sometimes to sit back, relax, and have a laugh together, no matter the distance separating us.

I'd been some time since I was part of such a cool community. I'm glad I joined folks!

• Joerg Koper
    Options

Hi @Andres D'Andrea 👋😉

I'm glad, you supported @Miša and @Andrew Lapidus to build up this community 🙏 where no boundaries or distances can avoid us to build friendship and laugh together...even if it's about ourselves...I only say Yoda @Rooster McNugget and not to forget @Olaf Roeb's bean counter 😊

Cheers, Jörg

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    edited February 2023
    Options

Oh you've got us crying over here 🥹🥹🥹! You all make this such a lovely place to be! ☺️

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

Hey @Jörg Koper,

Small remark to my Yoda statement:

Definition of Yoda: Yoda is a Meister Master of the Meister Order and leading member of the Meister High Council-Community. Fact: As you! 😋🤙 Source and translation from ChatGPT

High five matet and and as the penguins from Madagascar always say in every situation: Always smile and wave!👋

Btw: love to have a lot of humor in this community! Awesome!!🤘

• Joerg Koper
    Options

🤔 ... I think I like ChatGPT 😋 ... and I like you Samuel for the mentioned "Fact" 😄

Wherever I am, even when sitting in a meeting, It's fun to read these posts in between.

You made my day, guys 🙏

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Options

CONGRATULATION TO YOU OUR "MAVERICK" @Andres D'Andrea to the 1000 reward points club! 👏

And thank you again for the commitment in this community!

Looking forward to read more of your interessting ideas and helpful posts mate!💪

Best, Samuel

• Joerg Koper
    Options

Woohoo @Andres D'Andrea 👏

Congratulations from my side too buddy 😎

Best, Jörg

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Congratulations @Andres D'Andrea. Thank you for all your positivity, knowledge and support!

(Let us know what the view is like from up there 😉)