Introducing the Meister Community Hall of Fame!

Options
13»

Comments

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi @Andres D'Andrea,

Finally reunited, officially now...and since 1000p for "Community Leader" so far is the top rank maybe we don't have to endure another crisis 😃 I did not think of you in Top Gun metaphoric so far like Samuel, maybe because TCruise usually cannot have someone ahead of himself. (slightly, almost imperceptibly, ..😅.).

But in recognizing speed and precision as very much being your thing he has a point.

Congrats, Andrés. you certainly earn it so much. Everything that needs to be said has already been said above. And it's all true, believe me.

Best Olaf👴

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

😂  @Olaf Roeb thanks so much for your message, my friend!

Hey, Samuel got that right: apart from work and tech, speed and racing sports are my things too 🏍 🏁😀

When the day comes to watch the GP of Sachsenring in person, I'll send a PM to you, @Jörg Koper, @Rooster McNugget, and any other Meister friend in Germany, so you can join me and my family at the "46 Yellow" stands.

Cheers!

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

@Rooster McNugget, brother, thanks for your words!

Cap. Pete "Maverick" Michell is at another level ✈ The one released in '86 and the last one released last year are indeed two of my all-time favorite movies.

Thanks to you, @Olaf Roeb , @Miša and @Jörg Koper for your friendship and helpfulness found in every post of yours.

Best regards 😀

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Beata Mertyn
    Beata Mertyn EN Basic Posts: 21 Star Contributor
    Options

good job guys! I'm keep waiting for the woman in Hall of Fame :D

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,385 Community Leader
    edited April 5
    Options

Me to @Beata Mertyn 💪😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Merbe We're geting there.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au