OpenAI and MNote: First experience of transfering a relevant OpenAI-return into a MeisterNote

Options
Olaf Roeb
Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
edited March 26 in Get Inspired

Hi everybody

This is a Follow-Up to the brilliant, really eyeopening contributions of

1. @Andrew Lapidus : Using MindMeister with ChatGPT
  2. @Jörg Koper : Short workflow for formatting text in MeisterTask with ChatGPT

It describes my own experiences taking a relevant question and editing in Meisternote just to find out what amount of time the effort will take and what a result can look like. I especially wanted to find out whether and how OpenAI would work with text in another language than English, so I tried a request in French.

Description:

After opening and confirming an openai account, which having Andrews introduction took me just a minute, I tried this question in French:

• "Que dois-je faire pour améliorer ma tension artérielle à long terme ?"

My goals:

• a) Find out about openai working in a foreign language
  • b) Formulate and assess concerning a question that is actually very relevant to me
  • c) See what effort it takes to transfer
    • into a formatted typical Meisternote,
    • and include a MNote paragraph for showing the source and link

The result:

screenshot from openai.com:

First (subjective) assessment:

• Content: I got a general list of answers to my very general unspecific question, but the health tips I got are absolutely correct and had been extremely helpful if I hadn't known the answers from so many sources before. Knowing before and expecting some answers like that was necessary, otherwise, I had been unable to check the relevance and correctness of the answers.
  • Time of answer coming in: 0 s,
  • Time to copy, open a new Meisternote, type a title, and insert: ~ 10 s

Appearance in MeisterNote:

before editing - screenshot from MNote:

Appearance in MNote AFTER Editing

So all in all, without routine except my imagination inspired by Andrew's and Jörg's descriptions of what they did, it took me about 5 minutes to

• inscribe into openai.com,
  • ask a question of immense personal relevance
  • open a new Meisternote and
  • edit the result without a plan, just realizing some basic steps like adding emotions
  • name the source in a separate block and link it
  • With some routine, that time might drop to 3 - 4 minutes.

Just because of the flow, I opened google-translate and had the French translated into Spanish:

Now all I have left to do is: copy the Spanish text, add it to the MeisterNote and edit it similarly to the French text, then maybe record google's audio version of both texts and include the audio into the Note.

Vous êtes génial, Jörg et Andrew, merci beaucoup once more! I suspect there are more discussions from other users' experiences with OpenAI inbound these days, the matter is worth it for sure.

Best Olaf

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited January 2023
    Options

Great example for MeisterNote @Olaf Roeb 👍️

Again ChatGPT shows its power in combination with the Meister Suite. I think we all will find our individual workflows for our daily tasks and projects with such programmes. The most important thing from my point of view is, to use AI wise and mindful.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    Options

@Jörg Koper: .2bcontinued like: ..use wise, mindful and maybe to some extent quality-control the outcome, which in my example was just what I expected anyway. But if I don't know the answer in advance, some more trust might help!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

I absolutely agree, Olaf. To work with AI driven machines we nevertheless need to know about the things we're asking for. AI supports us and can't replace us...hopefully 😅

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Super interesting, @Olaf Roeb , thanks for sharing! Another example which seems to add weight to my experience that MN-MT and MM pair especially well with Open AI in their ability to beautify and organize AI generated content in an attractive way!

• Lina
    Lina EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 22 Active Contributor
    Options

Hi @Olaf Roeb I really enjoyed this thread - thank ou for sharing. I keep seeing posts all over the place with people testing the capabilities of chat gpt but didn't think about using it myself with the suite until I scrolled through the community last week. It seems there's some real potential here!