John A. Cogan
John A. Cogan EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

How do I turn off the quotes when Meister launches

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi John and happy new year 👋🙂

I understand what you mean. Well, I am a user of Meister Software like you. So I would like to recommend submitting a feature request for your suggestion, to implement an option for deactivating those quotes.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Joerg Koper

Hi @John A. Cogan and welcome to the community 👋🙂

If you mean the quote & welcome on the Dashboard of MeisterTask, you can easily deactivate it:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• John A. Cogan

Hi Joeg,

The instructions relate to tasks

It is still showing up for mind?

Best,

John A.

• Joerg Koper

Hi John,

I can't see a quote on your screenshot 👀

Quotes are normally only shown on the MeisterTask dashboard. If you want to hide the activities on the right-hand side of MindMeister, you only have to de-select the bell. The main window in MindMeister is only made for showing an overview of the mind maps, you may have created.

Best, Jörg

• John A. Cogan

Hi Joerg,

Attached is a video me logging in the quote briefly appearing and then the dashboard.

How can I stop the quote appearing?

Best,

John A.

• heli cfi
    heli cfi EN Basic Posts: 10 Beginner
    edited January 1

I see a quote flash on the screen every time I open a map in mindmeister. I can't read that fast and miss most of them.

• John A. Cogan

Thanks Heli, I wasn't imaging it.

Yes, the quote flashes. So at a minimum I would like to read it. However, my preference would be to be able to get rid of it. It's another example of people telling you what is good for you and forcing it down your throat.

• John A. Cogan

Sorry, I know this is making me feel and look like a Scrooge but I just want to be able to be in control of my environment and not be deluged by all this extraneous stuff