Meet the Community - Introduce Yourself! 🤝

Comments

• Emily
    Emily EN Pro Posts: 132 Star Contributor

Welcome Gabi! I don't know if we have anybody here from health-management consulting so it'll definitely be interesting to hear about your experiences!

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi gjung@unityambassadors.ch Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find the community very helpful and inspiring.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Welcome @artjones ! 👍️

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• learninglab@hope.ac.uk
    learninglab@hope.ac.uk EN Basic Posts: 6 Beginner

HI, My name is David Aldridge, and I would like to find out how other people use Mindmeister

I work in the UK at Liverpool Hope University. I'm the Educational Technologist working within the Learning & Teaching deprtment. I use various ed-tech with tuors to help engage with students.

I'm interested in the community to connect with other like minded teachers, who have been using Mindmeister successfully within their own teaching practice.

I'm hoping to find some new inspiration and examples of how I could use and develop Mindmeister within my own community.

Nice to meet you all..

Cheers

David

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey David! Great to have you here. I'm from Manchester 😃!

We have A LOT of educators here in our Community so I'm sure you'll come across lots of fantastic tips and best practices they've shared.

Best,

Miša

• learninglab@hope.ac.uk
    learninglab@hope.ac.uk EN Basic Posts: 6 Beginner

Great, thanks Misa.

BW

Dave

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi everyone,

my name is Jörg and together with my wife I run an agency for consulting and coaching. MeisterTask in particular has been used in our agency for several years and there is hardly any project that we don't use it for.

Therefore, it is also a great concern for us to pass on our know-how for the professional use of MeisterTask. We have been doing this for some time in direct support for our clients. In addition, in future we will also offer workshops with a strong practical focus on mobile working, in which MeisterTask plays a very special role.

I look forward to share experiences and ideas in this cool community 👋😉

Best regards

Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Martha camacho
    Martha camacho MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 14 Star Contributor

Hello Chelsi Jo and welcome to our community! I absolutely loved the "systems queen" description 😎 and I'm looking forward to reading more of your contributions 🤩

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    edited November 2022

@ChelsiJo welcome! Your description definitely catches the eye.

Glad to see you around, and eager to connect and collaborate inside this great community.

Note: for partnerships, you might want to talk to @Eva Schindler 😉

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Dieter Hofer
    Dieter Hofer DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 35 Star Contributor

Hello and welcome @ChelsiJo ,

seems you´re very busy mom 💪 and systems Queen sounds interesting. I wish you great success and good connections inside this very positive community.

Best regards

Dieter from Austria

Dieter Klaus Hofer

A-4614 Marchtrenk

https://dieter-hofer.com/software-meister/

• Peter Rippl
    Peter Rippl EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hallo,

Mein Name ist Peter, wir nutzen Meistertask in der Projektentwicklung vom Projekt "die HausWirtschaft" (www.diehauswirtschaft.at).

Wir haben unterschiedliche Arbeitsgruppen, die sich ein Board teilen zusätzlich verschiedene Subprojekte (ErweiterungsCall etc.). Dabei nutzen wir die Struktur als Taskmanger von Aufgaben, aber auch zur Abwicklung von Interessentenanfragen (jeder Interessent = eine Karte).

Die Herausforderung als partizipatives Gemeinschaftsprojekt ist der unterschiedliche Background aus dem wir kommen und dass wir keine Firma sind, wo alles einheitlich läuft. Das wegen ist auch alles ein bisserl Kraut & Rüben. :) Die Einfachheit und gute Zugänglichkeit ist hier aber ein großer Vorteil von Meistertask.

• Cathy Fanning

Hi @ChelsiJo welcome to the community. I'm sure you will find everyone very welcoming and supporting not to mention all the insights and help to be found.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• Cathy Fanning

Hi Samuel, Welcome aboard! I'm sure you will find everyone in the community very helpful. It's a great space for learning, sharing of ideas and collaborating.

Cheers

Cathy

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello Samuel, welcome to the Community!

I just commented in a feature request you left about getting chat functionality inside MeisterTask.

Good news: you can have that already 🤩

Looking at your background and niche from the post above, I can see how you might want to take advantage of some delicious automation features available in MeisterTask Business

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @Rvitaris (and hi Justin! 🐶)! Welcome to the community! 😀 So great to hear your story - we've lost count of the number of people from all kinds of industries and areas of professional expertise who've been inspired by @BiggerplateLiam and Graham Hughes' wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to seeing you in the community forums, Rich 😀

Best,

Andrew

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi @olivesboretti - great to have you in the community - greetings from Vienna to Cuiabá!😀 Thanks also for the social links - very interested to learn more about mind mapping in an entrepreneurial space!

Best,

Andrew

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hallo @Julia Thompson und herzlich willkommen in der Community! Es ist schön, dass du hier bist. 

Ich bin sicher, dass die Meister-Tools gut zu dem Ziel passen, einen komfortablen und produktiven Arbeitsplatz zu schaffen. 😁

Ich freue mich darauf, mit dir über MeisterTask und MeisterNote zu diskutieren (und vielleicht noch mehr Bilder von deinen Haustieren zu sehen!!) 

Beste Grüße,

Miša

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hallo Julia

und ein herzliches willkommen in der Community auch von meiner Seite 👋🙂

Deinen Tätigkeitsbereich finde ich sehr spannend. Coworking Spaces sind auch Bestandteil meiner beruflichen Ausrichtung im Bereich des Consulting für Freiberufler, Gründer und Solopreneure. Eure Website schaue ich mir auf jeden Fall auch einmal an 👍️

Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß beim Erkunden der Community und freue mich auf den Austausch mit Dir. Wenn Du einmal Fragen hast oder Anregungen suchst, schreib gerne einen Beitrag. Und wenn Du bestimmte Funktionen in den Programmen der Meister Suite vermisst oder einfach nur konstruktive Vorschläge machen möchtest, kannst Du das via Funktionsanfragen machen.

*by the way: Deine Tiere sehen toll aus...besonders die Katze 😊

Schöne Grüße, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cathy Fanning

Hi Julia, Welcome to the community. Enjoy!

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• Admin BSF.company

Hello @Julia Thompson, welcome to the community, so cool to have you on board.

Nice dogs. Cool looking cat.

Best regards 👍

Andres D'Andrea

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 595 Community Leader

Hi @Julia Thompson,

nice to meet you! 👋

Cool to have someone from a similar work environment here in the community. 😉

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Cathy Fanning

Hi @Julia Thompson Welcome aboard! I'm sure you will enjoy the ride.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• SR7370
    SR7370 EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

Hi, I am Sanjay Rajani from India. I am new in the community as well as new to Meister. I have little experience with Meister, but interested in learning more about it. I hope to get inspiration from the community that will guide me to work efficiently in Finance. I am glad to be a part of the fantastic community.😀

• Cathy Fanning

Hi Sanjay, Welcome to the community. You will find an abundance of information and help. Don't heistate to reach out to anyone.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

• SR7370
    SR7370 EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

Thank you, Cathy.