Meet the Community - Introduce Yourself! 🤝

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @SR7370,

Welcome to the Community! I'm sure you'll learn lots about Meister products very quickly here. Which tools do you use? I can send you some links you might find particularly helpful 😀.

Best,

Miša

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello @SR7370 welcome 👋

Finance sounds interesting, what Meister product have you used most in the past?

In this other thread by @Roxane Huber you might want to submit your ideas about potential templates we could see in the MeisterTask. I think nobody has said anything about Finance yet 😉

I hope you enjoy this community as much as we do.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Zeynep Karvan
    Zeynep Karvan EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi everyone :)

I am Zeynep from Turkey. I am currently working as a Marketing Analyst at spiky.ai. I want to learn more about the community and am super excited to be here with you. Feel free to contact me and ask any questions or feedback you want to give me.

Best,
    Zeynep

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Zeynep Karvan and welcome!

It's great to have you here 😀.

Which Meister products do you use? I can find some relevant content for you.

We've got some big AI fans here - @Andrew Lapidus, @Joerg Koper, @Andres D'Andrea to name a few. They've been discussing how AI can be used alongside MeisterTask, MindMeister and MeisterNote. I thought you might be interested because you work at Spiky!

Please reach out if I can help with anything!

Best,

Miša

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hey Zeynep, welcome to the community from my side too 👋😉

I'm wishing you a lot of fun here. If there are any questions or if you'd like to exchange ideas, feel free to write us.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• SR7370
    SR7370 EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner

I will let you know soon about what tools I need. I am not sure at the moment. It is new for me.

• Joerg Koper

Hey Sanjay, welcome to the community from my side too 👋😉

As Cathy said, all of us in the community are here for you if you have any questions. I'm wishing you a lot of fun with MeisterTask. I'm sure it will become an absolutely powerful tool for your daily work.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello @Zeynep Karvan welcome to the community!

I've been browsing your website and what I've seen so far sounds fascinating. I just contacted you through LinkedIn to learn more about your company, product offerings, and anything else you consider we can collaborate in the future.

I really liked the values and culture section of Spiky. Let's stay in touch!

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

• Rafael Martínez Campoblanco
    Rafael Martínez Campoblanco International Partner, EN Business Posts: 10 Active Contributor

Hello everyone.
    I am glad to know that our community continues to grow.
    I send you a cordial greeting from Lima, Peru.
    Rafa

• Jeffrey Pearson
    Jeffrey Pearson EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

Hi Community, I'm Jp!

I think I've been using Mindmeister since 2016 or so. I love visual note-taking! I've used it a ton for my tech consulting work, and have started using it more and more for all kinds of writing.

I also, long ago, did a semester abroad in Vienna, and absoutely adore the city; it gave me so many great memories.

I'm still learning my way around the new UI, so I came in here to see if folks could help point me to some features I remember from the last UI, but can't seem to find yet. Here's my first question (happy to post it another forum if need be; this is my first post here):

Q: the old UI had a cool mouseover text that popped up and displayed the date/time stamp of that node's/branch's Last Modified data; where can I find that now? I would love to leverage it as I clean up and reorganize old maps.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for teaching me this awesome product!

jp

• Petra_V
    Petra_V EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    edited March 2023

Hi everyone, I'm Petra. 

This afternoon when I was journalling I put a focus for the week to look for and join a new community. Just when I put the pen down, I checked my e-mail, and there it was - an e-mail with a subject: “Your invitation awaits, Petra! Join the Meister Community.” The e-mail had arrived exactly at the same tome when I made the note in the journal.

So here I am, introducing myself 😊

I am an Intuitive Coach, supporting soulpreneurs to step up on the next level of growth, success and impact from the depths of their Soul, leaving the intellectual congestion behind, letting the Heart lead the head.

I downloaded the MindMeister app a few years ago, but I never used it. I will have a look at the Meister website to see what’s available. 

Wishing everyone a great day ✨🍀

Warmest wishes,
    Petra

• Admin BSF.company

Hello @Petra_V welcome to the community!

It's fascinating how perfect the timing was for the notification to arrive at that precise moment.

I guess it was inevitable to have you on board, and I'm happy you're finally here. In the home of this site you'll find several articles that might interest you.

For example, today we got a new article from our friend @Joerg Koper titled A little start-up help for your first business project in MeisterTask where he shares plenty of valuable tips on how to start a business project inside MeisterTask.

Since you seem to be into mind mapping, there's a template published recently by our friend @Rvitaris titled: ⚖️ MindMeister for Law: Rich Vitaris [Use Case Q&A] in which you'll find an interesting perspective to mind mapping from a law expert.

I also published a mind map template recently titled: 🧠 Mind Map of the Month: Consultative Selling to help non-sales people structure their sales interactions.

So, there you go, I hope you enjoy the community and don't hesitate to show us some of what you do as well.

Best regards!

Andrés D'Andrea

• Joerg Koper

Hi @Petra_V and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Seems, that MindMeister was the answer to your note about focussing the week, and as @Andres D'Andrea mentioned, we all are here to help each other and support us in our work with the Meister Suite. Feel free to ask, whenever there is a question. And, of course, let us know when you have a cool idea or workflow for one of the Meister programmes.

Best, Jörg

• Miša Hennin

Hi @Jeffrey Pearson and welcome!

Vienna is really so beautiful 😀 - Where are you based now?

I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful advice and inspiration in the Community. Please feel free to reach out to me any time - I'm always happy to help. (I saw @Andres D'Andrea already answered your question.)

@Joerg Koper also works in consulting and I'm sure he'd be happy to share his own experiences and tips with you!

Welcome @Petra_V - It seems this was destiny! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything at all 😊.

Best,

Miša

• CL Webb
    CL Webb EN Basic Posts: 33 Star Contributor

Hello… CL Webb here in Reno, NV USA.

I'm a big Meister fan and always looking for ways to use it for more things and in better ways.

I hope everyon's year is off to a great start and look forward to learning and sharing here in the community.

A big thanks to the crew at Meister Central for putting this together and inviting me.

See you around… and all the best until then,

CL Webb 🙂
    ———

CL Webb ?
    ———

• Admin BSF.company

Welcome, enjoy the ride 😉👍

I'm sure you'll find several topics of value around.

What's your take on ChatGPT and AI in general?

There're some good topics already published on that matter, look for the tag ChatGPT and they'll be easy to spot 👀

Regards.

Andrés

• CL Webb

Thanks, @Andres D'Andrea …I haven't use ChatGPT yet… that's one of the newer technolgies I'll be looking at as soon as they get it ironed out.

I have used other AI tools in helping with research & planning, but don't use any any of them to write. AI generated content is not protected under copyright law here in the U.S. and I suspect most other places as well.

One of the reasons I joined this community was to see how ChatGPT integrated with MindMiester and the other tools.

Have a great day,
    CL Webb 🙂
    ———

CL Webb ?
    ———

• Miša Hennin

Hey @CL Webb,

Check out this post + discussion for ChatGPT and MindMeister. And I'm sure @Andres D'Andrea will give you some interesting ideas!

Best,

• CL Webb
  • Admin BSF.company

Great you have an interest in those topics @CL Webb, the post mentioned by @Miša Hennin is a great one to dip your toes on the matter, and also keep an eye on the following tags: ai, chatgpt, openai.

To be honest, I'm also learning about it and I mostly repeat like a parrot 🦜 what I've learned from the in-house master in that domain: @Joerg Koper.

Make sure to include him in any conversation related to ChatGPT, he has tons of useful tips and tricks to make your life easier, like this gem 💎, for example 😉

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

• Joerg Koper

Thanks for mentioning me, buddy 😊

I think we all can only learn from each other and extend our knowledge this way 👍️

Best, Jörg

• CL Webb
  • Rafael Martínez Campoblanco
    Rafael Martínez Campoblanco International Partner, EN Business Posts: 10 Active Contributor

Hello everyone.
    I am glad to know that our community continues to grow.
    I send you a cordial greeting from Lima, Peru.
    Rafa

• Beata Mertyn
    Beata Mertyn EN Basic Posts: 21 Star Contributor

HI all :)

I'm Beata and I come from Kraków, Poland. I'm an Ambassador of Academy of Mind maps at Poland where Mindmeister has been used by its members.

I'm really font of mind mapping and Mindmeister as an online tool. My goal is to share the idea of mindmapping and share the knowledge via them. I also want to support entrepreneurs and companies with them. How? The life will show how soon :)

PS my favourite coffee at the morning is chicory (coffee substitue), however sometimes I drink black coffee :)

• CL Webb
    edited April 2023

Welcome @Merbe …it's great to have you here. Thanks for joining us. I look forward to your posts.

CL Webb ?
    ———

• Joerg Koper

@Merbe - Hi Beata, and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I wish you fun here, and I'm looking forward to having nice talks, discussions and exchange of knowledge with you.

Happy Easter and best wishes to Kraków

Jörg

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 160 Mastermind

Hi @Merbe Welcome aboard. You will enjoy the community. An abundance of information, collaboration and a great bunch of Meister Mates.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Admin BSF.company

Welcome @Merbe, thanks for joining and sharing your knowledge!

I had never heard of Chicory, now I've got a new thing to try 😃

Have a great week start and a blessed day 👋

Cheers.

Andres

• Miša Hennin

Welcome @Merbe, it's great to have you here!

I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions and expertise 😀.

Best,

Miša